Are you our next great employee?
Retired, but not too tired? Looking for purpose? The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
We are seeking a Part-time Sales Associate, 8 to 12 hours per week, with great retail and service skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
Our Sales Associates work with other staff, including the owner, to bring to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!” To that end, we provide training with regard to backyard bird feeding, bird watching and product knowledge.
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift and carry seed for our customers – a foundation of our service!
- Will consider applications that meet the needs of the business, but a flexible schedule and the ability to work weekends are required.
- Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience. Help customers bring nature into their own backyards and lives. Come join our team!
• Flexible Scheduling (10-20hrs a week)
• No Evening hours after 7pm
• Closed all National Holidays
• Generous Employee Discount
• Employer matching IRA
Plus Paid Training; Health and Life Insurance; Paid vacation; Amazing team-oriented environment!
Next Steps for Interview!
Please download our Employment Application and bring to the store. Inquiries can be directed to Heather or Kathy.